Hanoi Halong Boat Tour – 6 days will bring you a good feeling of the best World Natural Heritage in the North of Vietnam and the excellent atmosphere of Sapa Mountain.
TOUR CODE: HL-06
PLACES VISIT: Hanoi - Halong - LaoCai - Sapa - Cat Cat - Lao Chai - Ta Van
- Trip Highlight
- Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam & Hanoi city tour
- Day 2: Hanoi – Halong bay Tour on Boat
- Day 3: Halong – Hanoi Departure
- Day 4: Hanoi – Laocai – Sapa Tour
- Day 5: Lao Chai – Ta Van – Muong Hoa Valley - Hanoi
- Day 6: Farewell to Vietnam and See you again!
Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam & Hanoi city tour half day (./L/D)
+ Meet on arrival at Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport, transfer to city centre.
+ Morning city tour: visit Ho Chi Minh’s House, and His Mausoleum (closed on Monday, Friday and the whole months of October-November), One-Pillar Pagoda. Continue to visit the and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam). Temple of Literature, built in the 11th century as Vietnam’s first university. Lunch at local restaurant.
+ Afternoon : Check in hotel . Free at leisure or own ‘s discovery Hanoi Old Quarter , walking to Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful green waters, The Huc Bridge, Thap But (Pen Tower) and Ngoc Son temple. Free for shopping tour in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
+ Dinner and in the evening you will attend the performance of the famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry at Thang Long Theatre. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay Tour On Boat (B/L/D)
+ Morning : transfer to Halong Bay (165 km east of Hanoi), listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea” as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Halong Bay has more than 1,000 limestone islets rising from the sea, many of them containing beautiful grottoes.
+ Afternoon: you will board the boutique wooden junk to visit Halong Bay. While cruising through the bay, seafood lunch is served on board. Continue cruising to visit caves; islands, floating fishing village and relax on the board.
+Evening: enjoy movie night, board games, and squid fishing or relax at leisure . Dinner and Overnight on the boat
Day 3: Ha Long – Ha Noi Departure (B/L/D)
+ 07.15: Cakes, fruits, tea and coffee will be served. Continue the cruise through Halong Bay.
+ 09.30: Check-out the cabin. Having international buffet brunch
+ 11.00: Back Halong pier and transfer back to Hanoi.
+ 16:00 Arrival Hanoi. Check in hotel.
+ 18:00 Dinner and Overnight in Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Sapa Tour with Cat Cat and Sin Chai (B/L/D)
+ 6.30: Pick up from your hotel and depart for Sapa on new highway for 6 hrs via Lao Cai, the border town to Yunnan.
+ 9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with stop over en route for short comfort break & relax
+ 11.00: Relax at 2nd stop at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa on winding roads up the mountains. On clear days, you can see Fansipan mountain on the way, enjoy the beautiful landscape and visit the bustling Sa Pa Market where the Red Dao, Black Hmong, Tay and Xa Pho ethnic minorities converge from the nearby mountainsides and valleys to trade their goods and buy provisions.
+ 13.00: Arrive Sapa Town. Enjoy the lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
+ 14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, go trekking down to the valley bottom to the waterfall – Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will be back to Sapa town in the afternoon.
+ 17.00: Check in and have free time to see the local market, local Stone church, shopping tours in boutique shops in the center of Sapa. Dinner and Overnight in Sapa.
Day 5: Lao Chai – Ta Van – Muong Hoa Valley – Hanoi (B/L/D)
+ 7.00: Breakfast at hotel, check out of the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
+ 8.00: A short trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours for your discovery about local daily life, works and special custom, enjoy landscapes…
+ 11.30: Meet up at Ta Van Bridge and get back Sapa town
+ 12.30: Lunch at local restaurant
+ 13.30: Short relax and free at leisure on your own arrangement,
+ 14.45: Pick up at hotel and transfer back to Hanoi throught the new highway with two short stops for comfort break and relax
+ 21.15: Check in hotel. Dinner and Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi Departure (B)
Transfer to the airport for flight to departure.
@ Tour Surcharge:
- Surcharge if taking seafood buffet Sen in Hanoi USD 3/pax at week day and USD 5/pax at weekend
- If Hala food is requested, surcharge USD 4/pax/package ( only provided in Hanoi )
- If Indian food is requested, surcharge USD 12/pax/package (only provided in Hanoi )
- Surcharge if Indonesian speaking guide for private tour only (SIC tour not available ) : USD 140/grp tour
- Surcharge if Thai or German or Spanish speaking guide for private tour only ( SIC tour not available ) : USD 75/grp tour
- Surcharge if Italian speaking guide for private tour only ( SIC tour not available ) : USD 195/grp tour
@ Tour Price Include:
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (Based on Twin Sharing/ triple sharing). ( Except grp x 1 pax, package base on the single room )
- All airport-hotel-airport and tour excursion transfers with English / Chinese speaking guide
- Full board with Vietnamese food , Sightseeing tours ,Water Puppet show,
- Mineral water 1 bottle per pax per day on car
- Group from ever 15 pax up + 1 FOC on twin sharing
@ Tour Price Exclude:
- Compulsory Tipping – USD 4/pax/day for FIT booking and USD 3/pax/day for grp booking
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, Issuance, Air tickets, Upgrade meals , visa fees
- Other not mentioned as the above
@ Tour policy & Notes:
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is FOC
- Child below 6 yrs. old without extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 50%.
- Child below 6 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged for 85%
- Child below 11 yrs. old No extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 65%
- Child below 11 yrs. old with extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 75%
- Child below 11 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged same as adult
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet, or vegetarian food) to be advised before departure.
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition
- Seat in coach tour : English speaking guide is available. Other special language guide will be advised upon request with additional charge
@ Packages are not applied for the period as – surcharge to be advised upon request.
- Lunar New Year : 26/01/2017 – 3/02/2017
- Reunification Day & Labor Day : 29/4/ 2017 – 02 /5/ 2017
- National Independence Day 2017 : 31/8/2017 – 03/9/ 2017
- Christmas – New Year: 24/12/2017 -l 07/01/2017
Vietnam Central Heritages Tour
Wonderful of Vietnam Tour
When you plan your trip with us, you’ll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you’re totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.