A six-day classic holiday in Cambodia, arranged by our specialist tour operator, will take you to the best tourist attractions in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh: Angkor Wat, Tonle Sap Lake, Wat Phnom Temple, Silver Pagoda and etc. It will definitely give you the most amazing and memorable experiences that you ever have in your life.
TOUR CODE: C-CT06
PLACES VISIT: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
Departure Dates: Dates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
- Two days to be impressed by the splendid temples of Angkor.
- Head out to the Tonle Sap Lake and explore the village of Kompong Phluk.
- Enjoy the magnificent sunset at the temple of Pre Rup.
- To discover the Phnom Penh, which once was called “Pearl of Asia”.
Day 1: Arrive in Siem Reap, Half Day Angkor Wat
+ Upon arrival in Siem Reap, you will be welcomed by our local guide at the airport and transfer to hotel.
+ After check in and a short rest, your private guide will escort you to discover the world’s wonder site—Angkor Wat, the magnificent temple was built in 12th century and it is the largest first Hindu, Buddhist temple complex and the largest religious monument in the world. On your way back to Siem Reap, enjoy the sunset from the top of the pyramid-shaped temple of Pre Rup.
+ Breakfast and Lunch at local restaurant.
+ Enjoy a welcome dinner with Cambodian folk cultural Apsara Dancing Show.
Day 2: Full Day Angkor Thom & Ta Prohm Temple
+ In the early morning, after breakfast, the cool weather and less traffic are perfect for you to travel in a Tuk Tuk to visit the ancient city Angkor Thom which was the last and most enduring capital city of the Khmer empire. The tour in Angkor Thom will start from the South Gate and walk along the ancient city wall to see the lost temple of Prasat Chroung, then continue to the Bayon temple where you will be surrounded by 216 gigantic stone faces which fame as “smile of Angkor”. You will also visit the Terrace of the Elephants, the Royal Palace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
+ When weather gets hot, our driver will pick you up and you can enjoy air-condition and cold drinks inside your private car while transferring you to Temple of Ta Prohmwhich is wildly known as “lost to the jungle temple”.
+ Lunch at local restaurant.
+ Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 3: Full Day Tonle Sap Lake, Kompong Phluk
+ In the morning, after breakfast, we’ll take a half day excursion to the biggest Southeast Asia’s largest fresh water lake—Tonle Sap Lake. You will firstly enjoy a fun ox cart ride through the countryside, continue to have a boat trip to enjoy the beautiful lake view and mangrove forest on the lake, then spend rest of the morning at the largest village on the lake which is called Kompong Phluk, to discover the fascinating daily lives of the local people who leave on the water.
+ Lunch at local restaurant
+ Rest of the day is at leisure for you to relax.
Day 4: Flight to Phnom Penh or by private car
There are two options:
+ Option 1: Siem Reap to Phnom Penh by air.
- Transfer via: Domestic flight is on Indochina Tour’s arrangement
- Enjoy the morning at leisure until transfer to airport for onward flight to Phnom Penh. Upon arrival Phnom Penh, you will meet your local guide at the airport then transfer to hotel.
- Rest of the day is at leisure.
+ Option 2: Siem Reap to Phnom Penh by private car.
- Driving from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh will take us about 7.5-8 hours including stop to visit some attractions along the way and lunch in the midway.
- After depart from hotel, you will firstly stop to visit the Naga Bridge which was built in 12th century but perfectly reserved and now still using by local people. an ancient bridge. The second stop will be around lunch time in Kompong Thom Town to visit the ruined temples in Sombor Prei Kuk which used to be the ancient capital of the Khmer in the pre-angkorian period between 6th and 7th century.
- After lunch, you will keep driving towards Phnom Penh, you will stop to for a rest in a local market where people selling deep fried spiders and other incect as their local special delicacy.
- Arrive in Phnom Penh in the afternoon and check in hotel.
Day 5: Full Day Phnom Penh City Tour
+ Today you will enjoy a full day city tour. After breakfast, you will visit the Wat Phnom Temple which dedicated to Vishnu and Shiva, then visit the National Museum where you will see the large collection of Khmer history, arts and architecture. You will also visit the Silver Pagoda which has 5,000 silver tiles on the floor and a visit to the Royal Palace where the Khmer royal family leaves.
+ Lunch at local restaurant.
+ Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 6: Departure from Phnom Penh
+ Enjoy relaxing time in the morning until transfer to airport for departure.
When you plan your trip with us, you’ll be in the safe hands of one of our specialists throughout.
1Submit the Itinerary
Feel free to check out the itineraries on our website and find one itinerary which is matched with your travel plan and interest.
Then fill out the form on the right side of your itnerary page and click the submit button. After that, you can get to the next step.
2Speak to a Specialist
Speak to one of our specialist with your personal interest, travel plan and budget. We will answer your questions and offer suggestions sincerely.
After you are clear about your trip, and if you are ready, we will start plan your trip in detail according to your requirement anytime you want.
3Plan & refine
Your personal specialist will carefully design your trip into a detailed itineray with country facts, maps, accommodation, facsinating photos and a price.
And we will keep perfecting your itinerary until you’re totally satisfied and ready to book, at which point you pay your deposit.
4Enjoy your Trip
After your booking, you can call your specialist with any last questions about your trip and we will give you a call a few days before your travel time.
If you have any problems during your trip, you can feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve for you. Just hope you can enjoy your tour.